View Full Version : xap disabled again in 511
February 2nd, 2007, 06:19 AM
you need to remove this bit again :
if true then
February 2nd, 2007, 09:32 AM
Oh jeez. Sometimes SVN has some 'side-effects' when used improperly.
February 2nd, 2007, 09:36 AM
I'm used to it, by now ;)
p.s. I always use : beyond compare (http://www.scootersoftware.com/) to check what's changed between 2 versions (and transfer my own lua files/plugins etc. from the old version to the new)...
February 2nd, 2007, 09:39 AM
What happened here is this:
We have 2 repo's. One remote shared by all of us holding the scripts and one local repo with everything. The remote one holds xap.lua as well. Everytime I fixed that one I commited it to the local SVN but forgot the remote one. Thus updating from the remote SVN invariably would give me back the old file... I've not commited this change to the remote SVN. Argh.
And I kept on wondering if I was going insane, I was sure I had fixed this one :-)
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.