October 24th, 2002, 03:57 AM
Hi, everyone

My System
XP SP1
Athlon Xp 1800+
256 MB
Girder 2.5. only ATI Remote Wonder Plugin loaded
Atir Remote Wonder Software 1.2 only Girder Plugin loaded

Installing and programming the remote for Zoom Player was no problem. Everything works fine. But when start using the Player, the remote wonder control panel unloads itself or crashes, who knows, without any warning or message. I can start it again with no problems but after some time the same happens again. I used the exportet zoom player gml and set only the main buttons for play stop etc. nothing special in my gml file.

Any suggestions?

thanks

Bitmonster
October 24th, 2002, 05:41 AM
I use nearly the same configuration and everything works fine. The only difference is, that I use Girder 3.2 and not 2.5. Why do you use such an old version?
Did you try to uninstall the ATI-software and reinstall it? I had some trouble at first, because I installed the software before I plugged in the receiver.

Bitmonster

ShootThemLater
October 24th, 2002, 05:45 AM
Sorry Girder Version is the newest 3.2.5a.

The problem is, without girder the remote control panel doesn't unload itself. i have tried the divx plugin and winamp plugin from ati and everythings runs fine.

Bitmonster
October 24th, 2002, 06:07 AM
I also use the 3.2.5a, but actually I think the "girder side" has nothing to do with your problem. But you can test the behaviour of the ATI-software, when girder is not running.
I have installed this configuration on two different computers but none of them ever showed your problem.
Sorry, I have no more idea.

Bitmonster

ShootThemLater
October 24th, 2002, 06:16 AM
Yup. One of this fishy thingies, i love. But thanks for your help.