PDA

View Full Version : How does one send girder commands to theartek 2.0?

robflying
January 5th, 2005, 12:06 PM
Iguess after all the strugles I've been having my quest has been wrong. Here goes OS windows XP IRMAN reciver, Pronto remote to Theatertek program.
I opended the latest girder 3.3.7 downloaded the theatertek 1.5 gml filr from the program, installed when to the settings tab verified com port selected the irman plugin applied it, in the general sec of the setting selected the theatertek dvd 2 program file applied and closed. high lighted the theatertek gml file on tree enabled learn mode. in the os tab select execute, also browse for the girder eevnt file. In the command tab select command target girder 3.3 theatertek 1.5. In the girder tab select group enable I've also selected girder enable nothing , browse select theartek. In the plugins tab select theatertek 1.5 file on the settings there is nothing, there is also nothing in the window. I depress a function key from my remote the green led turns yellow. but its not controlling the theatertek program. Also tried haveing the program sized down and in the background of girder still nothing. I know ita a configuration problem but I just can't figure it out. Thanks it in a nut shell. Oh almost forgot when the function is depressed yes nothing happends but more interesting is that girder reverts back to the learning mode and in the lower left coner message says antirepete. :cry:

Treetop
January 5th, 2005, 12:32 PM
Your using TT v2 with the 1.5 GML

Going by the download located here: http://www.theatertek.com/Products/DVD/Support/downloads.html

There is a new gml for TT v2

Since I've already unzipped it...

Treetop
January 5th, 2005, 12:36 PM
And since your using a pronto remote...

Hope that helps ya get up and running.

Good Luck,
Treetop

edit: There is also a .dll file in the zip, but Im not sure where that comes into play... with girder, or the pronto? Dont use TT and dont have a pronto... what can I say :roll: