Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Girder 3.0.22 Pre 10 (post bugs here)

I think all the pre releases have done this, and I'm not sure if it is girder or winamps fault:

If Girder has just been loaded and I send a command using send command to winamp, girder crashes.

sendmessage details: (1024,0,104) putting result in reg1

If i do other stuff to winamp (while girder is not minimised to systray)like sending normal wm_command messages, then it won't crash.

I get a "girder has caused error in <unknown>"
    then an app error "Exception EAccessViolation in module Girder.exe at 000A7CD8..."
    then girder closes.

let me know if you need more info,
    apart from that, its all great.

Thanks, Mike

Ron,
    It looks like jediperry is seeing the same exact behavior that I am. I have gone back and tested my setup using the ATI TV group, and Girder locks up ONLY if the first command sent is a SENDMESSAGE, AND Girder is hidden or minimized. I have tested the same SENDMESSAGE command with Girder in a window, and everything works perfectly. My work around so far has been to leave Girder in a window at all times.

Naveed

RonB wrote:
    What do you want to achieve by sending WM_USER, 0, 1024 ? Cause sending invalid
    messages can be dangerous.

-Ron
    Sorry, wrong way round, WM_USER, 0, 104
    1024 is the decimal value for WM_USER

104 checks whether winamp is playing or not.

Thanks Ron, much appreciated.

Keep up the good work.

Mike

I'm using the 3.0.22 pre10 version and the PCTV plugin. Everything is working fine unless...

When I start my computer, if girder is in startup folder it takes 2 minutes to load. But if I start it manually, it takes about 2 secs ! What's going on ?

I am sorry to post this here but I can't get the board to let me start a new topic. According to the rules since I registered I should be able to post new topics as well as reply to old topics right?

Kevin C.