Use Girder to activae MediaBridge Refresh Library command.
I love Netremote and Mediabridge, I tried to figure out a command to send to the mediabridge process which initiates the Refresh Library command. This seems the best way for the following problem:
1. I use a seperatie WinXp workstation for downloading Music.
2. This WinXp Ws saves those music files to a share on another win xp ws where my Mediaplayer and Mediabridge and Netremote and Girder resides.
3. On this WinXp media pc i enabled in my windows media player the option : "Monitor Folders" and selected the folders where the other WinXp places the new downloaded music.
4. After a download finishes the Windows Mediaplayer notices the "new" music files after a few minutes.
5. It would be best that MediaBridge also checks those same "Monitored Folders" and when a change has been detected initiates a "Refresh Library" command.
Last option isn't available, but it would be also very nice that I could initiate the "Refresh Library" command with my remote controll and Girder. But i Tried several runs to check the right trigger in Girder.
Can someone Tell me what WParam and which LParam I need to send to the "NetremoteServer.exe" process?
Hope Someone has figured it out allready !
Best regards Tom from Tukkerland Holland.