Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Girder 3.1.0 Beta 13

There is problem with the SlinkE.dll (I think). When I start Girder I get a message that MFC42.DLL was not found, then an error message with the SlinkE.dll full path and finally a message stating "Error code: 0".
    I don't use this plugin so can I simply delete it?

It appears that upgrading from 12b to 13 caused it to forget the antirepeat settings.

Is it possible to make the antirepeat interval also available to the commands themself?
    I'm asking this because I have commands without eventstrings and use them from a different places of in my .gir using GOTOs but want them not to function until a certain interval has passed.
    I can fix part of the cases by setting the antirepeat intervall to all the eventstrings calling these GOTOs but not all.
    In case you decide to forfill my request I think you should make this command antirepeat interval with priority over the eventstring's antirepeat. Or even better: compare them to see which is greater and use this interval.

If my request is too tough to forfill forget about it
    :smile:

How am I supposed to use the wait function?
    I want a certain command not to be processed for a prediod of time but others to work - this is exactly the antirepeat interval task. The only problem is that I can't set this interval to the command itself.

What should happen when I a point a Goto command to go to an eventstring? I tried using this method but it didn't work.

10x for the quick anwers
    I'll try to find other solution

Did you say that antirepeat time will be lost again if I go to the latest version?

FYI - I was on beta 12b and went to 14 and lost my repeat wait times again. I had done this before and put the repeat time on the event string. They still got blown out.

I started but I'm not one to turn down some help. :smile:

Don