Hello everyone -
I've just made available NRD version 0.9.4.
Download here: Download link
Purchase a license during beta for 20% off here: Purchase link
There are still a few tweaks for bugs as well as some enhancements we'd like to make in order to call this iteration done (and being putting together our list for the next revision), but overall this version has many of the fixes and enhancements you all were asking for.
1. Fixed - Error with Girder 3.3 not loading properly in some instances into action designer, breaking the load process.
1. Fixed - Issue with opening a frame or button not using an image variable after opening one that does making options incorrect
2. Fixed - Problem with a glitch in an image stream making a file impossible to open (note that a "broken image" will need to be fixed, however)
3. Fixed - Adding images to the Designer locking them from changing
4. Fixed - Checkbox now available for frames and buttons for wrap (requires new version of NetRemote for full support)
5. Fixed - ID tags are now handled properly after loading and saving (removing a state, for instance, would break before because the ID tag would still be present)
6. Fixed - Problem with registration codes not working from our provider (for some reason)
7. Fixed - A corrupt registration process would throw an ugly error, instead of a nice message
1. Fixed - Issues with not being able to edit ID Tag
2. Fixed - Panel hide not loading properly
3. Fixed - Wrap not working in NR and not saving properly.
4. Fixed - Copy actions from button to button
5. Fixed - Problem copying element where it doesn't parent properly.
1. Fixed - Issue with editing lua (actions and file)
2. Fixed - Issue with copy/paste actions not working properly from context menu
3. Added - When working on a large resolution ccf, NRD will now not jump to the top of the scroll area after making a change.
1. Fixed - F2 not working to go to properties with element selected
2. Fixed - Changing tabs still showing rubber band
3. Fixed - * not showing for new/changed files
4. Fixed - Problems when setting actions for hard keys
5. Fixed - Renaming a page not renaming tab
6. Fixed - Deleting a page not closing that page
7. Fixed - Deleting element keeping rubber band
8. Added - Copy and paste "look" (colors, images, states, fonts, and alignment)
9. Added - Word wrap checkbox, and usage of such.
10. Added - Tab around elements (unfortunately shift-tab does not cycle backwards. You can use comman and period to cycle both directions)
11. Added - Home key will select parent element
12. Added - End key will select first child element
13. Added - Entering X,Y coordinates in lower right with multiple selected elements will move all of them
14. Added - Panels can now be marked "hidden" meaning that using "scroll up" and "scroll down" within NR will not show them
15. Added - Right click options on hardkeys
16. Added - Hitting enter and escape on plugin properties will OK and Cancel appropriately.
17. Added - When adding an image to the image picklist, it will scroll to the bottom
18. Fixed - Null pointer error when going to image selection after removing some elements
19. Fixed - Changed all references to LUA to Lua (though a newer version of NetRemote is required for the change to the plugin actions)
20. Added - Image variable picklist on advanced tab of element properties to set the image variable.
21. Added - Because of many things using the "ID Tag", the element properties will enable and disable the options (IE: If you use an image variable, you can't have states, and vice versa)
22. Added - Lua action in plugin action uses syntax coloring editor
23. Added - Much stronger Girder 4 integration. The designer will connect to Girder 4 automatically and show more of the loaded files. Dragging and dropping an action that doesn't yet have an event will create the event within Girder, dramatically improving the ability to design an interface that uses Girder.
24. Added - Undo/Redo of copy,cut, paste actions.