Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: dvdspy help?

Just (don't know why) tested the dvd2lcd.gml with different soft (only want to use it with zoomplayer)

Windvds infos are displayed fine.
    Winamp (yes-plugin installed) only the track number

Really hard to understand for beginners.

Marlboro

Yes Ron,

thats my problem.
    Its working fine with only one command i wrote (using my LCD).
    The given DVD2OSD is running fine.
    The given DVD2LCD is running only with winamp (only track number) and Windvd.

Would be great to find a .gml for e.g. standard - Date/Time - Zoomplayer - all infos Zoom is able to give - Winamp - all infos winamp is able to give...

Its really hard to understand why windvd shows infos on my LCD and Zoom not.

:-? Marlboro

Girder 3.1.3c
    even tested 3.2.0beta2

mmh find the difference.
    Just deleted the single commands of the dvd2lcd and choose the new event from the list. no chance

Marlboro

There must be something wrong with the settings under LCD plugin within the Zoomplayer group.
    e.g. Zoomplayer.Domain Type String / value empty
    Zoomplayer.Title.Number Type String Register / value 1
    Zoomplayer.Chapter.Number Type String Register / value 1
    Zoomplayer.OSD Type Payload / value 1

and so on

BTW should the DVD Information getter should work right out of the box?

Marlboro

Perhaps this is my problem with the original DVD2LCD:

Starting Zoomplayer and playing an .avi file Girder jumps beetween the command elapsed/file/duration all this three commands have an goto/register 1 (greyed)/Icon/Device empty / Name empty everytime Girder jumps to one of this three commands there is the message 'Command not found' in the status.

So to all the experts (i know that must be boring you): What to change?

Marlboro

Perhaps the last little bit patience, please ? ops:

This is what i've got:
    Yeaah it rocks.
    My Display now shows infos on DVD/Media Infos while playing with Zoomplayer and infos while using winamp. This rocks.

Only 3 Probs i don't know how to solve:
    - showing infos of the file (Media mode) what is currently played show me e.g a d:ÖfilmeÖoctupussy.mpg instead of d:\filme\octupussy.mpg
    Its not possible to display \,ö,ä and so on

- i want to display a text and the time in the first line all the time . Solved this by making an OnGirderOpen referring to an headline with LCD plugin settings -> current date/Time Text %#I:%M%p.
    Works great on starting Girder. But while closing e.g. Zoomplayer the display is closed, too and it took the timeout set at OnGirderOpen to display my headline again. Any better idea?

- While playing a media file with Zoomplayer the ZoomPlayer.OSD event doesn't display anything. Pause and Play the file again in Zoomplayer will show immediatly the needed info. While playing a DVD and using the ZoomPlayer.DVD.Domain event there is no such behavior.

Would be great to find the answers.

THX
    Marlboro

THX SouthyPar for taking time to teach the Girder newbie No 1.....

Quote Originally Posted by SouthyPar
    Hmmmm... I remember someone saying that you can do this task (converting a file's full path to just the file name) with a filter that exists inside the LCD software... but perhaps I'm wrong. Look it up.
    Anyways, you can still do this by using the Girder Variable Manipulation Script, so read up on it a bit. If you still have problems, I'll work something out for you.
    Must be blind.
    Great result - File Payload is the string.....

I don't really understand how you've done the time display thing - have you just thrown it into a loop which updates the time every second, OnGirderOpen? Anyways, why can't you do the same thing on ZoomPlayer.Close and Winamp.Close?
    This is what i've done:
    - create a command 'OnOpenGirder' using the plugin Alarm Timer 1.2. Set the Timer ID to 1 / Timeout (ms) to 60000 / On Start/Cancel/End link to my headline
    - the headline is an command using the LCDplugin - set Type to Current Date/Time / Value to 'TEXT %#I:%M%p' / Row 0 Column 2 Rest of Line

With this configuration following happens
    - Windows Starts and Girder is set to autostart with Windows.
    - My Text and the Time appears immediatly.
    - Opening Zoomplayer shows me the needed infos
    - Closing Zoomplayer close the display, too and i have to wait 60000ms to see my text and the time again.

So i tried to configure the Zoomplayer.Close Display with a Girder command 'Goto' my headline. But i still have to wait 60000ms to see it.

Well is OSD enabled in ZoomPlayer? Can you actually see the OSD text in ZoomPlayer?
    Yes, the OSD is enabled and i can see the OSD text.
    Sad to say that this problem does no longer exist. Just upgraded to Zoomplayer 2.60 RC1. Now there is no chance to display anything with the DVDSpy using Zoomplayer.OSD
    Anyone can confirm this behavior?

THX
    Marlboro

mmmh, really can't understand.
    Testing the Time command works at once, but an goto this command while close.display in Zoom does not.

Got some problems with Zoom also.

Everything plays just fine without configuring anything.
    Everything?? No, would be great.
    I've got alot of stuff on my HD. Avis mpegs divx etc.

All my avis and divx play just fine. But my mpegs - perhaps 80% play fine the rest not. While test to play some of the 20% Zoomplayer does not react anymore. While test the other part of the 20% Zoomplayer says:
    Unable to create filters for [d:\filme\film.mpg]!

The Option DVD/DVD Setup is configured as: 'use system default (Automatic DVD Graph)'.
    The Option Manual Filters is configured as 'Disabled'

WinDVD plays the faulty mpegs just fine. I read a lot of stuff and that there are problems to play SVCDs with Zoom, but i thought to copy the mpeg out of the SVCD would fix this problem.

Marlboro

Problem solved by installing the elcard Player.

Would be great if someone know the answer to this problem:
    just tested the insert event with the following command:
    C:\Programme\ZoomPlayer\zplayer.exe e:\mpeg2\*.mpg

Girder says something like command not found....
    Cut copy and paste this command at Start/'Ausführen' works perfect...

Any idea?

marlboro