Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: NetRemote Designer 1.1.0.51

Quote Originally Posted by rpalmer68 View Post
    I get the crash if the page I try to copy is open and if it's not open.

Richard
    This will be fixed in the next release... I've located the bug. Thanks for your help!

Best,
    Tim

Build 1.1.0.44 is up, see the first post for the link.
    Ron
    No support through PM

Quote Originally Posted by Ron View Post
    Build 1.1.0.44 is up, see the first post for the link.
    Hi Ron, Nice one mate. BUT. I was still using netremote 99 because 100 caused me so many problems. I installed this new version of the designer and when I loaded my ccf into it everything appeared fine but then when I saved it and went to netremote my images and fonts were wrong, not corrupt just wrong. I tried everything including replacing the pronto font in windows and doing yet another complete clean up and re install, still no good. Ok thinks I, best bite the bullet and try version 100 with it, so I come here and find 101, well ok so I install that and now the font is ok. BUT in designer it won't read any IR in the learn mode, you can paste it in ok and all the transmit works fine with the codes I already have in there, but not even a spluttering attempt at reading the signal in learn mode. That aint no use mate. Wedge

P.S. Thanks for implementing the other fixes, the paste with "Spaces" works well, I haven't tried the skip command one yet, but I will because I need it.

Sorry release notes should have said that you must use the latest NR for the Designer to work correctly.

We'll look into the IR code learning failure. What IR library are you attempting to use? USB-UIRT? what OS?
    Ron
    No support through PM

Quote Originally Posted by Ron View Post
    Sorry release notes should have said that you must use the latest NR for the Designer to work correctly.

We'll look into the IR code learning failure. What IR library are you attempting to use? USB-UIRT? what OS?
    Sorry Ron my fault for presuming you would remember me from sorting all the I/R problems a few days ago.

Yes UIRT with windows XP SP2 and all updates, up to date. everything has been working ok prior to installing the designer update
    Wedgie.

No problem. I'll wait for Tim to weigh in as he has touched that code recently.
    Ron
    No support through PM

Weird; I don't *think* I did anything that would have affected learning, but with chaos theory one never knows about unintended consequences .

I'm going to be travelling for the next few days, but I'll tackle that as soon as I'm back.

Best,
    Tim

Are you back yet Tim? This software is pretty much like a broken pencil if you can't read the I/R in to it. "There's no point to it"

Just returned yesterday. I'll be looking into this later today. I know it's a pain, but for the near-term I'd recommend using an earlier version to do your learning. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Best,
    Tim

Ok thanks for that Tim, For anyone else with the same problem Tim has found a cure for now. Put a copy of the UUIRTDRV.DLL in to the windows/system folder, at the moment it's in the windows/system32folder.