January 23rd, 2008, 05:20 AM
That's very strange - I can't see any reason why it would reverse the order of the calls when loading or saving the data, but I'll keep looking.
January 23rd, 2008, 06:21 AM
Bug in Event Mapping Editor
I am mapping standard event towards my Harmony remote via USB-UIRT. I am opening the Event Mapping Editor and pressing the Add New Mapping Device Button. A new node is created. I am able to rename it and also able to create the first ouput event. But when trying to use the output event pull down menu to the right nothing is visible there. When going back and pressing the Mapping Device node again in order to delete it I get the error window : An Error occured in the application. I have used the same procedure in Girder 4 many times without any problems.
I am runing Vista Home Premium. Ir detector is the USB-UIRT with latest driver instaled.
January 23rd, 2008, 06:33 AM
I can verify that it does indeed reverse the order of the caller log. It happens when G5 is shut down and restarted.
Originally Posted by Rob H
January 23rd, 2008, 09:25 AM
I really don't understand how this is happening - my tests on the table.load and table.save functions (used in gir.WriteConfigTable ad gir.ReadConfigTable) seem to preserve the sort order, and, as far I can see nothing in the caller ID code is calling table.sort
February 5th, 2008, 10:05 AM
Global Cache GC100-12
1. I could not get the Send IR CCF function to work when inserting a new action in G5. The IR indicator flashes on the GC100, but the device is not triggered. However, when I created the action in G4 with identical IR strings, which triggers the device successfully, then save the gml & run that gml in G5, it works. Interestingly, if I then copy that action (which was created in G4) in G5 and change the IR string, it still works.
2. The Send ASCII action is not listed in the available actions.
3. When attempting to open (edit) the Send ASCII action in the demo.gml, I get the following error: DUI Subsystem Requested DUI Page Not Found (243,101). I'm thinking of trying the G4-G5 copy test with this as well, but have not yet done so. [2/6/08 update: I tried this last night - no luck - can't get serial port to work in G5 any way I try.]
4. When I attempt to fire the GC Connect script in the demo, Girder slows way down and becomes unresponsive and I get these errors in the log:
DUI Subsystem LuaMutex blocked (TDUTabSheet.ActionToControls)
DUI Subsystem LuaMutex blocked (TDUTabSheet.SetCommand)
DUI Subsystem LuaMutex blocked (TDUTabSheet.Destroy)
I have to kill the Girder task and restart to get things to work again.
And, before you ask, yes, I changed the IP address to match my GC100.
I am also encountering #1 & #2 in the first message in this thread. Running Vista Ultimate and G5-523 (currently unregistered - still trying to decide if the upgrade is ready to buy).
Last edited by blyons; February 6th, 2008 at 01:06 PM.
February 5th, 2008, 10:32 AM
Harleydude's file change he sent me works.
Originally Posted by Rob H
February 15th, 2008, 10:42 AM
2 things i have noticed
1. the flash tray icon does not stay check
2. if you disable girder processing (F9) and then enable it again you loose your serial ssttings.
if you press ( F11) to reset they will appear again but ...
February 18th, 2008, 05:39 PM
I have just purchased the Whole Home Pro package. I have a problem with Girder 5. Every 2 days, girder slowly uses up all the memory my computer has and then crashes the computer. In Task Manager it will slowly count up to 1.5GB memory used before crashing. I am running Windows XP SP2 on an Intel 3.0GHZ P4 with 2GB Ram and 2TB HDD. Can anybody help?
February 18th, 2008, 06:46 PM
Which build of Girder? Also, if you are running the Custom Weather component, disable it and restart Girder. Watch memory usage for the next couple of days.
Girder 5.0 - Elk M1 Gold - JRMC 11.1 w/ M-Audio Delta 410 - NetRemote 2.0 - Panasonic KX-TA624 Phone System - ZoneMinder DVR
Girder 5 Plugins - Elk M1/EZ8, Email Manager, Girder Backup, Ocelot, xAP Speedfan, xAP Ping, xAP Zoneminder and many more.
Visit My Showcase
February 19th, 2008, 10:54 AM
I'm running Girder 5 the latest beta download build 523. I'll try disabling the weather component.
Originally Posted by harleydude