Thread: Logitech iTouch RF Keyboard

Just found out about Girder and it is GREAT!
    I figured out how to program one of the multimedia keys on this keyboard to send a message to a program that requires mouse clicks.
    I used the Command Icon (the question mark one) and used the Learn mode to do this.

What I can not figure out how to do is program another key. It seems as though you can only program 1 key with this method.

Am I missing something or just dumb

Not sure if this question is clear but I sure would appreciate some advise/help.

Thanks,
    Joe

Hmmm,.. if you add a new command you should be able to add more keys 1 command per key.

-Ron

Ron,
    When I select the Command Icon, the pull down list has Command,Syscommand,etc.

To get my kbd to do what I wanted, I selected Command from the pull down and went into Capture mode. There I clicked the mouse on the program I am trying to control and captured that command.

There is only 1 Command item in the pull down list - how do I add another?

I don't get it - sorry.

Joe

Right-click in the right window pane (the one with the folders and individual commands). Then select "Add Command" from the menu. Now you should have a brand new command ready for you to define. Just repeat the process you did for the first key (select command, capture the command you want, hit apply, etc..) and now you should have a second command

I get it now. Once you said that, it was obvious. Doh!

Thanks a lot.