Anyone interested in CM19a working?
I'm wondering how many people want to use the CM19a?
I have been doing some research to find code to support the CM19a and see if we could create a plugin.
I've found an OCX made for Homeseer v1.7
- it has an example of how to send commands, but not docs on how to receive (it is supposed to work)
- attached... cm19a_usb.zip
I found some more recent drivers from X10.com's support site
- no longer posted, cached link... http://220.127.116.11/search/cache?ei=...icp=1&.intl=us
- X10's description... X10 USB Wireless Remote Drivers: CM15A, CM19A, ALL USB Transceivers : 3.239 - Released Mar 23, 2009 - Windows XP, Vista 32/64 bit, Windows 7 32/64 bit
- attached... x10drivers_6432_239.zip
ActiveHome stuff I found. I think they are older version of the above.
- attached... 3rd Party X10 Software.zip
- Before I installed this I had "USB X10 Firecracker Interface" under 'Universal Serial Bus controllers' in Device Manager.
- After I installed the above x10drivers, I now still have the above, but ALSO have "X10 Hid Device" under Human Interface Devices
I'm going to explore as much as I can but may need a real coder (not a hack like me) to get it working.
XBMC Media Center, Whole-House Audio, Paradigm-Onkyo-Parasound-Velodyne, 65" Mits 1080p DLP, EventGhost, Homeseer