Thread: Reflections - New Interface

Default Reflections - New Interface

Well it has been some time since I have worked on my touchscreen interface. This time I decided on something new. I looked around at various different types of setups, from CQC, HomeSeer and MainLobby. I quickly realized that none of them could provide me with the type of interface and integration I was looking for.

[SoapBox]
    Promixis, you are leap years ahead of the rest with integration with Girder and the various media players out there. I just hope that you realize that and continue to improve NR and NRD to show that you have earned the well deserved credit.
    [/SoapBox]

So here is the start of my new touchscreen ccf.
    Rick

Girder 5.0 - Elk M1 Gold - JRMC 11.1 w/ M-Audio Delta 410 - NetRemote 2.0 - Panasonic KX-TA624 Phone System - ZoneMinder DVR
    Girder 5 Plugins - Elk M1/EZ8, Email Manager, Girder Backup, Ocelot, xAP Speedfan, xAP Ping, xAP Zoneminder and many more.

Visit My Showcase

Default Weather Screens

To start things off, here are the weather screens that I have come up with so far.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Weather.jpg 
Views:	284 
Size:	66.8 KB 
ID:	6073   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Weather_Forecast.jpg 
Views:	241 
Size:	50.7 KB 
ID:	6074   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Weather_MoonPhase.jpg 
Views:	245 
Size:	55.5 KB 
ID:	6075   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Weather_Radar.jpg 
Views:	241 
Size:	97.5 KB 
ID:	6076  
    Rick

Girder 5.0 - Elk M1 Gold - JRMC 11.1 w/ M-Audio Delta 410 - NetRemote 2.0 - Panasonic KX-TA624 Phone System - ZoneMinder DVR
    Girder 5 Plugins - Elk M1/EZ8, Email Manager, Girder Backup, Ocelot, xAP Speedfan, xAP Ping, xAP Zoneminder and many more.

Visit My Showcase

Nice work!

Looks very nice. I have been thinking about changing up my skin also. I like the clean look you got going. If I do make another skin its going to be based on function over looks. I think that is why I really like what you got so far.

Thanks.

I opted to the KISS principle on this one. My wife was a bit intimidated by my LCARS interface with all the stuff on the screen. I enjoyed that one, but with this one I wanted simple and clean.

More screens to come soon, Security and Music hopefully this weekend.
    Rick

Visit My Showcase

When are you going to start working on this again? Looking good so far
    John

Now Playing skin creator

Girder 5.0 / Elk-M1EZ8 / Ocelot / SECU-16IR /SECU-16I / SECU-16 / BobCat Humidity
    JRMC 11.1 / M-Audio Delta 410 / Xitel HIFI Pro / Xitel HIFI Link
    NetRemote 2.0 / 6 Zone whole house audio delivering 1580 watts RMS total
    ELO 15" Touchscreen, Nokia 770 and Advent 3500PC Mobile PC 7" TS
    Droid 2 Global

Click here to visit my Nowplaying Showcase Blog

I need to tidy up a few things on the Security page and will then post it. Still working on the MediaBridge screens, can't seem to decide which direction to settle on for it.

Thanks for asking.
    Rick

Visit My Showcase

Looking Good nice and simple
    Life is Short so Automate It!

I have been working on my Reminders component for Girder and decided to throw in a screen for them in NR. Still a bit rough, but it is a start.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Reminders.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	61.9 KB 
ID:	6165  
    Rick

Visit My Showcase

Looks great. Let me know if you need help testing that plugin