Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Send ISCP Cmds to Onkyo-> Commands over network?

I went back to the original post;

http://www.promixis.com/forums/showt...hlight=integra

I needed to have the modelbased.lua and modelbased folder in the luascript\transport folder. Apologies if that was obvious . . .

I can now see "integra" as an available transport . . . but . . . when I try to use the transport Action, although connected, I get an error message "no response to last send"

Did you try different terminator strings?

Yes. I used CR.

I'm confident that is the right terminator because I used it with a SimpleSerial to send commands to the same Onkyo.

Update to handle commands with longer length and make it easier to switch terminator.

integra.zip

Thanks Curtiswren
    Can you please explain your connection moitor in integra.lua to me (my Onkyo seems to disconnect intermitantly and I'd like to be able to monitor & reconnect)?
    At line 47 you define ConnectionMonitor intervals but I can't see where it's used.
    At line 110 you refer to a 'getversion' - do you mean 'GetStatus'?
    You also refer to using 'OnDisconnected' to reconnect but at line 271 it is just used to print a message; where/how does it reconnect?

Also, at line 120, shouldn't 'OnConnectFailed' be 'OnConnectFail' - the later being what is defined in Core.lua?

Quote Originally Posted by watch View Post
    Thanks Curtiswren
    Can you please explain your connection moitor in integra.lua to me (my Onkyo seems to disconnect intermitantly and I'd like to be able to monitor & reconnect)?
    At line 47 you define ConnectionMonitor intervals but I can't see where it's used.
    At line 110 you refer to a 'getversion' - do you mean 'GetStatus'?
    You also refer to using 'OnDisconnected' to reconnect but at line 271 it is just used to print a message; where/how does it reconnect?

Also, at line 120, shouldn't 'OnConnectFailed' be 'OnConnectFail' - the later being what is defined in Core.lua?
    I'm not sure about these. I just took the integra.lua file the Ron posted in http://www.promixis.com/forums/showt...hlight=integra. I just modified the parts that I needed to get it working for mine. I've never had any issues with it disconnecting. Sorry, maybe Ron can answer these.