Thread: Again, new feat req.

In order to perform drag and drop, it would be useful to implement mouse events of press and release, at least for the first button... otherwise it will be impossible to play solitaire :wink

I think the advanced mouse move plugin by Slavo can do this but i'll look at it. Keep in mind though that the way it would work is that you would press a button that signals girder to hold down a mouse button, then you'd move the mouse (while NOT holding the mouse downbutton) and when you are at the drop location near the queens of hearts you have to press the same (or another) button to let go of the mouse button.

-Ron

I seem to remember a feature in the Windows Accessability functions that allows the Windows mouse driver to always act this way. I think it is called sticky keys or sticky buttons or something like that. Now I can't find it. Has anyone else seen this or have I been dreaming again? :smile:
    Mark F

Yeah I've seen that too,.... somewhere in a galaxy far away...

Sticky Keys is part of the Windows 95/98/ME accessibility options--I'm not sure about NT and 2000. On WinME, stickykeys doesn't have mouse click and hold functionality, yet I seem recall id did on previous windows versions...or did I dream it?

-- Steve

On NT 4.0, it is in the mouse control panel applet. It is called "ClickLock" on the productivity tab.

EDIT: I don't run NT at home or I would have known this earlier. :smile:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mark F on 2001-05-25 18:00 ]</font>

In Me...

Goto Control Panel...MOUSE

Bottom of first tab in Mouse Applet...CLICK LOCK. Change sensitivity to 0 for remote.

There ya go. Wonder if this can be a reg change for on/off?