View Full Version : PB Fast Media - Multiple Controls

MpegErnie
October 13th, 2002, 04:55 PM
First things first, welcome to Girder :wink:

Second, wrong forum... tips and trick isn't meant for questions... :eek:
But what the hack, I'm not a Mod. :smile:

What you asked for is discribed in the girder help, Look in the How-to's under
"Use one remote with many profiles, how to switch groups on and off."

It explains you how to do this better than I can. If you've done that you'll probably know a big deal more about how to use Girder and what it can be used for.. Then maybe you can try out my menu system..? :grin:

succes.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MpegErnie on 2002-02-17 20:36 ]</font>

StirCwazy
October 13th, 2002, 04:55 PM
First things first, Girder is awesome. Every program I've tried with this remote works sometimes, or not at all.

Now on to the question, I'm new to using Girder and have been reading the forums for a couple days now. Most of which, still confuses me. What I want to do is control something like Media Player (which kinda works already) or something like PowerDVD v4 along with things such as mouse control. I read in one forum where the person spoke of switching command types (ie Windows commands, mouse commands, Winamp, and some media player). That's what I want. I want to be able to control the mouse, switch to PowerDVD controls and if needed Windows controls (ie volume and such).

So, for a newby as myself I'd greatly appreciate some input on how to get this to work.

Stir

My apoligies for placing this in the wrong forum :sad:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: StirCwazy on 2002-02-17 19:59 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: StirCwazy on 2002-02-17 20:38 ]</font>