PDA

View Full Version : Win32 client box too big

tomgru
March 27th, 2005, 09:43 PM
Just upgraded to newest version to get Mediabridge so I could use WMP. Now when I load the client on a win32 machine, it comes up fine, but loads in a much larger "dialog box". Probaby the size of a the default win32 netremote client. If I go into Tonto and open the system properties tab, the windows pixel size is not even listed as an option.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

For some background.. I use several PPC's and a few win32 clients. AS such, I still use the old "standard.ini" files that created a Pronto like look (I know... get with the program). As such, I have a win23 client that looks exactly like the PPC client... until now. Still looks the same.. just puts the UI in the upper right corner and then a bunch of white space for the rest of the UI box.

Ben S
March 28th, 2005, 09:28 AM
Hi Tom,
It sounds like the pronto skin (standard.ini) might not have the window size set properly.

Open up [My Documents]\NRSkin\standard.ini.

There should be a section:

[Master]
Window=240,320

at the top. For your usage, the window size should be 240x320.

Tonto will not show the ability to change the interface size unless the CCF is a "custom" CCF. It sounds like you are using a TSU6000 file, which would be why the size doesn't show.

tomgru
March 28th, 2005, 10:36 AM
Funny, I actually checked the ini file, and didn't see any reference to size... but turns out I was looking at another INI that was in a different directory, and that is the one I was using! Thanks... fixed.

Glad to see things are going well.