PDA

View Full Version : ASKey TView

Ron
October 13th, 2002, 04:55 PM
I've put up a question about this

Here (http://www.stack.nl/~stilgar/windoze/forum/viewtopic.php?TopicID=129)

-Ron

Ron
Tano has released a driver for the Askey TV cards!!!! Get it while it is hot

Thanks for the effort Tano!

-Ron

mhawkins
I have a Askey TView TV tuner card and would like to use the remote from this card with Girder.

Does anyone know if there is a hardware dll for this remote.

I noticed that teemu created a command set for the TV software itself, but that does not mean that it uses the remote from the card.

Any help would be appreciated.

mhawkins
The driver posted only works for the win9x, me platform and and not windows 2000.

I suspect that this is the problem you are running into.

I'd don't have enough experience to write the driver for 2000 and so I will have to wait along with the rest.

I've tried copying the win98 files accross or changing the file name in the dll, but without success. The files in 2000 are very different. the Askey drivers for 2000 are much newer.

Mark

Jus_001
Hi there, I too am trying to use Girder with a BT848 card - i have tried using the Askey plugin - but get an error: 'LibraryLoad Fail: BT848 drivers'. If anyone has a solution please post it up! :???:

hmichail
Hi.. I have an askey tview (cph060) card. I have been waiting for a driver for this card for a long time. I tried the one posted recently, but it does not work for me.

as soon as i try to activate the plugin, i get a "cant load dll bt848" message. Has anyone gotten this to work? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
thanks