PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: WiFi PocketPC

pmauro
June 22nd, 2005, 10:17 PM
I hope it is cool to post this message here. I figured that the folks here would be interested in picking this up for a great price.

This is a great wireless PocketPC. Use it as a PDA or use it as a whole house remote control for iTunes, etc.

I am also including some extras like the compact flash / battery adapter. Attach this to the IPAQ for extra long battery life.

The WiFi card plugs into the expansion kit. I think you can buy an small SD WiFi card if you want to go that route.

This unit is in perfect condition. It was only used a couple of times and never carried around.

I am selling it on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5784323886

Aaron
June 23rd, 2005, 10:42 AM
pmauro,
Personally I think it is lame that you are posting "For Sale" when it is actually "For Auction" and I think FA should not be allowed.

Bascially you are just spamming the forum. It is not like your item is rare or unique... dime a dozen.

If you were offering it directly to our community then I would not protest (and if you posted in the correct forum - NetRemote Client Devices). I would have even considered it but not now.

Ben/Mike,
Not sure how you feel but maybe a rule that FS is fine, FA is not?

I hope this does not spark a huge discussion, it was not meant to, but seriously if everyone posted thier eBay auctions here... sheesh!