PDA

View Full Version : download broken :(

denmike
June 29th, 2005, 05:01 PM
Hi,

I'm trying to download the Girder API 3.2/4.0 - assuming it contains some documentation. However when I hit the link http://www.promixis.com/download.php?id=196 all I get is being redirected to the website frontpage. :cry:

Does anybody know where I can find this API doc other than here, or could someone please fix this :)

//michael

Promixis
June 29th, 2005, 06:27 PM
Do you want the help guide or the G3.3 api?

denmike
June 30th, 2005, 02:38 AM
Do you want the help guide or the G3.3 api?

Well, I need some documentation for the API. If by the help guide you mean http://www.promixis.com/pdfs/Girder_3_3_Help.pdf then I don't see any API documentation there. I assumed some sort of documentation is in the file mentioned in my first email, but I can't download it :(

//michael

Promixis
June 30th, 2005, 06:00 AM
will fix asap.

what are you interested in doing?

denmike
June 30th, 2005, 06:14 AM
will fix asap.

what are you interested in doing?
Writing a plugin for an IR receiver/transmitter connected through a serial connection (using Delphi).
I need some documentation on which functions I need to implement and how I use the parameters passed back and forth.

//michael

Promixis
June 30th, 2005, 06:15 AM
ok,

note: we are getting ready to go public beta with G4. if you are interested, plesae PM Ron.

Ron
June 30th, 2005, 10:48 AM
It's not pretty but it is back. Note, I would strongly suggest you start development for G4 instead of G3.

denmike
June 30th, 2005, 11:03 AM
Note, I would strongly suggest you start development for G4 instead of G3.

Fine by me, but I can't seem to find any information about G4 on this forum nor on the webside.. (it was hard enough to find for G3 :wink: )

Are there any changes related to plug-ins in G4?

//michael

birty
June 30th, 2005, 11:13 AM
everything is locked up in the alpha testers forum which you can access till ron lets you. there is also good(ish) documentation included with g4

Ron
June 30th, 2005, 11:14 AM
He has a PM with the info.