PDA

View Full Version : USB-UIRT+GIRDER+NETREMOTE+MCE+TOUCH TABLET PC

rap34
July 7th, 2005, 12:19 PM
I am totally new to HTPC and hardware PLEASE HELP. I have downloaded moe's ccf which is a complete setup. (minus a few buttons i don't use)
The USB-UIRT +GIRDER and MCE are all loaded into the HTPC and on my tablet PC i have loaded NETREMOTE +GIRDER and NRIRserver.( Is this correct)?
now for my touchscreen tablet PC as i said i have all the buttons set up i just don't know how to install the codes for the buttons to work. I want to be able to control my external AV equip. also.

Mitsubishi LCD projector SL4U
Harman\Kardon AVRII 25
SUNFIRE GRAND THEATER PROCESSOR
JVC DVD XV-S502
SAMSUNG DVD HD841
AKAI 42" PLASMA
CABLE

But where do i get the codes for my equipment? if i not mistaken i thought i read with netremote pro+IR it has a learn remote feature is that when you can place the remote infront of the other remote and push the buttons so it can learn the functions of the old remote?(again i am sorry for all of the questions i just don't know)

Now for my XP MEDIA CENTER do i have to enter codes for this? My HP is a MEDIA EDITION it already has a remote and receiver will this make it easier to commuicate? Should i use a different program for my PC like meedio essentials or sagtv? or is my MCE software good enough. i would like to control all function in my MCE (TV, VIDEOS,DVD,MUSIC,etc.)

AGAIN I KNOW THIS IS ALOT TO ASK BUT I WOULD BE THANKFUL TO ANYONE WHO CAN HELP ME. THANK ALL OF YOU IN ADVANCE

steingra
September 27th, 2005, 06:44 PM
Did you get everything setup on your new system(s)?

I am about to go down the path myself.

Was just curious how your project was going along.