PDA

View Full Version : problem

Ciprian3
September 10th, 2005, 03:37 AM
Hi. Sorry for my bad english...

I tried Girder 3.3.10 with KWorld BT878 plugin. There is a problem: in XP SP2 the IR is 2-3 times less sensitive than with KWorld Xpert PVR.
For example: after a long "silence" I have to press a button 3-4 times so Girder reacts. And with KWorld XPert TVR I can use the reflected signal (walls) but not with Girder.
Strange - in Windows 98SE seems to work better (not 100% but it's better). But when I close Girder it says: "Error.. krnl386.exe..". Why?

Questions:
1. How can I use the same button on the remote (Power) to load and close a program?
2. Is it possible that Girder could detect that a program is loaded in memory and to load the gml file automatically?

Please help me...

Ciprian3
September 10th, 2005, 11:59 AM
To Mike C:

Have you solved the problem with the key pressed in the topic "Girder does NOT detect the key that is pressed"?

I have tried 2 day ago to email to the authors of the KWorld BT878 plugin. Some messages returned (mail delivery failure). So far no answer.
I didn't find the sources. Anyway I know C++ (a little) and Delphi (a lot).

Can you please help me?

Ciprian3
September 16th, 2005, 01:06 PM
Anyone?

Promixis
September 16th, 2005, 02:53 PM
Anyone?

sorry for the delayed response.

1. by using states. search here.

2. you can enable/disable groups based on a program being loaded. Girder 4 can load and unload gmls.

Ciprian3
September 16th, 2005, 04:49 PM
Thank you.
Strange - I didn't see the last sentence from your reply but it appeared in my reply...