PDA

View Full Version : Audigy 4 with RM-1500 How do i get it to work

monkeypimp
January 10th, 2006, 02:00 PM
I bought the audigy 4 and it came with the RM-1500 remote and USB IR receiver. I am not a fan of creatives software and would like to get this remote to work with ITUNES and PowerDVD. I have girder 4 and have downloaded a plugin called AUDIGY2NX remote v 1.1. It seems to control the volume, it will start a song, scroll through the music library but it will not allow me to pause. As a matter of fact i have to use the select button rather than the play/pause button to start a song. If i push the select button again it will start the song over. It is driving me crazy.

CAN ANYONE HELP??????

Promixis
January 10th, 2006, 02:35 PM
do you still have the creative software running?

open, the logger plugin and see what events come in from your remote when pressing buttons.

monkeypimp
January 10th, 2006, 02:45 PM
YEs i do still have the creative software running. The plugin says that you need to keep the software. As well the play/pause button and the stop eject button don't respond in girder.

It is driving me crazy

Promixis
January 10th, 2006, 02:51 PM
I don't have any other suggestions. I do not have the hardware to test.

talon55
August 8th, 2006, 02:29 AM
hey,

i just got the same set up as you, and then downloaded the AUDIGY2NX plugin that you did, and i cant even get past that. i cant do anything. it wont let me load the plugin without an error, or even go on to mapping it, so you are a lot farther than me, can you help me to get at least to where you are?

thanks
tyler

makeluv247
May 19th, 2008, 09:16 AM
Dude, use intelliremote, I use RM-1500 remote with cretive audigy 2, and otherwise i'd have to get a new remote, because creative are pigs, but intelliremote is just over 10 and i can use the remote to control anything I program it to. Brilliant! :-) problem solved