PDA

View Full Version : How to make Girder do "Page up" when I press a but

Belzebutt
March 24th, 2006, 06:41 AM
I'm using a USBUIRT to make Girder execute certain key presses. The USBUIRT part works just fine, it's the "make Girder simulate a Page Up key press" that I have a problem with. I got certain keys to work, such as Up Arrow, by selecting the command, going to the "Keyboard" tab at the bottom and selecting it under "Special Key". However, Page Up and Page Down are not in the list of special keys.

I've been trying to use the plugins Keyboard drive and KeySelector to simulate a "Page Up/Down" key press but I can't get them to work either. The easiest thing would be if I could figure out how to add Page Up/Down to that "Special Key" list.

Promixis
March 24th, 2006, 06:43 AM
I'm using a USBUIRT to make Girder execute certain key presses. The USBUIRT part works just fine, it's the "make Girder simulate a Page Up key press" that I have a problem with. I got certain keys to work, such as Up Arrow, by selecting the command, going to the "Keyboard" tab at the bottom and selecting it under "Special Key". However, Page Up and Page Down are not in the list of special keys.

I've been trying to use the plugins Keyboard drive and KeySelector to simulate a "Page Up/Down" key press but I can't get them to work either. The easiest thing would be if I could figure out how to add Page Up/Down to that "Special Key" list.

Windows calls those keys Next/Previous -> so we carried that name to the keyboard routines.

birty
March 24th, 2006, 08:05 AM
thats next/prior mike :wink:

Promixis
March 24th, 2006, 01:04 PM
thats next/prior mike :wink:

oh, I am so confused.. thanks MS :P

Belzebutt
March 24th, 2006, 04:06 PM
Wow, thanks. Glad it was that simple :)