PDA

View Full Version : no double-tap to play in tree view / NR?

kurtlewis
March 24th, 2006, 04:41 PM
Hi- I just downloaded and installed the latest march build release of NR / MB.
Fired it up, works great. I have one popup error on launch that refers to NRmusic.lua and something about can't contact the GAC object. -Sorry i didn't capture the specific error but will try to post it later.

My major issue is, I'm running NR on a fujitsu 3500 / win2k. I'm using the NRMusic 800x600 skin. In the tree view, i noticed that I have to alt-click anything listed to play it or bring up a context menu (add, next, etc). In the 'now playing' view I have a playlist loaded, and can just double-tap to play something listed (brings up the context menu). Same in album view, I can double-tap to play.
Given that it is an absolute pain in the arse to alt-click with the 3500, is there any way you can make it so the tree view items function the same way (double tap vs. alt-click)?

btw, nice job on the new release- totally fixed that endless loop for the dvd folder items.

Ben S
March 28th, 2006, 08:45 PM
Hi Kurt - I'm not totally understanding. Where is the album view that you can double click to have it play? The tree should allow for double tapping to bring up the menu, also.

kurtlewis
March 29th, 2006, 12:55 AM
hi Ben- let me clarify, double-tapping in the album view does not play directly, but brings up the context menu for play, add, etc.

I was hoping to be able to do this in the tree view as well, but it is in fact a right-click function and not a double-tap.

My work-around is actually suiting me great for now (and the girlfriend likes it too)- I added a button called 'play' and 'add' on the tree-view page. Now all i have to do is highlight anything on the tree, then hit 'play' or 'add'.

i wanted to attach my ccf for you to check out, but it won't upload even in zip format. It might be too big- I basically combined alevey's 800x600 with one of your music ccf's, work in progress...