PDA

View Full Version : can girder detect when a program exits?

wtfits
April 13th, 2006, 03:09 PM
I want to disable girder (or at least ir input) when a certain program is running. I tried disabling when taskswitch to that program, then reenabling on all other task switches. When I run my program, girder disables for a while, then randomly starts interpretting commands again, causeing my program to mess up.

So, I was htinking that i could just disable girder until it detects the program closeing....

Thanks for any help.

Treetop
April 14th, 2006, 05:30 PM
I tried disabling when taskswitch to that program, then reenabling on all other task switches.

Try to only enable the IR plug-in when the program closes... not on "all other tasks". Something tells me this may be the cause of the problems.

So, I was htinking that i could just disable girder until it detects the program closeing....

This won't work... if you disable "girder", it won't be able to detect the program closing. Just disable the plug-in, not entire program.

Hope this helps, and works ;)

wtfits
April 14th, 2006, 10:30 PM
Try to only enable the IR plug-in when the program closes... not on "all other tasks". Something tells me this may be the cause of the problems.

Thanks, that's exactly what I want to do. Except, how do I get girder to detect when the program clioses, so I can have it reenable the ir pllug in.....

Treetop
April 15th, 2006, 01:55 AM
"Taskcreate" plug-in...Version 1.5 ID#212 (plug-in number)

I believe that it isa seperate download, but maybe bundled with the taskSwitch plug-in in the *.zip file...
i forget..but its what I use..

wtfits
April 16th, 2006, 12:36 AM
Thanks,

That works beautifully. I appreciate your help