PDA

View Full Version : WM5 HTC Wizard (Dopod 838) with NetRemote Music

swampcat
April 23rd, 2006, 09:38 PM
I'm trialing NetRemote Music at the moment and I must say i love your program. I have a Dopod 838 WM5 connected to pc via bt activesync. Using WinAmp as my media player

Have a few issues using NetRemote on ppc

1) Volume slider does not work. Increasing or decreasing volume does not make the pc's volume change.

2) Mute button does not work. Pressing it on/off, i can see the graphic change but not mute pc's volume

3) If Netremote on ppc is left on for a long time or awaken from sleep but netremote running, storage memory ROM (not program memory RAM) goes to zero and i have to soft-reset.

-------

I've tried NetRemote Music 1.1 and NetRemote Pro 1.9, with the same results.

Also i tried NetRemote Designer and it does not work on my pc. Says something about file not being found. And NetRemote Client must be uninstalled from pc too as the designer software clash with the client.

-------

I'm interested in buying your new version of NetRemote Music 2.0. When will it be released?

swampcat
May 4th, 2006, 12:36 PM
After trying the Pro .66 beta, the volume and mute works.

However i have a problem with Hx4700 wm2003se, when the device goes to sleep and is switched on while in NR, NR crashes and i have to press a button to launch another program to get out of NR.

On wm5 hx4700 and on dopod 838, this doesn't happen.

Promixis
May 4th, 2006, 01:37 PM
any messages when it crashes?

what plugins are in use?

swampcat
May 5th, 2006, 11:04 AM
No message. The buttons change state when pressed but nothing happens. When I meant 'press a button to get out" , i meant a hard key. After that, when i have to force NR to shutdown and run again.

I'm using the default plugins and default ccf skin and lua.

swampcat
May 7th, 2006, 01:49 PM
I reinstalled NR into iPAQ filestore - no more crashes , NR reconnects fine after waking up. Previously installed on SD card.

peterscot
February 18th, 2010, 01:04 PM
Hi all.
Guys i bought new htc touch last week and i need some good looking diamond skin on it,
So could anyone here please suggest me some websites providing htc touch diamond skins?

penders627
October 24th, 2010, 10:56 PM
I was looking for some cool skins for my htc, i just had purchased it a few days ago and wanted to made it different from others.

htc touch diamond skins (http://www.decalskin.com/)