PDA

View Full Version : Noob Questions Galore

il1019
April 27th, 2006, 12:20 AM
is there any way to make girder send the page up or down key? i can't find it in the special keys. Is it labeled something different?

Also i want to send a key sequence, such as, Ctrl+Tab, Ctrl+Tab, Shift+Tab, Tab, Enter. is there any way to go about doing that?

and... When using a program (RockNesX to be specific) girder won't react to any actions. Is there any way around that or a fix for that? Thanks

I want to toggle a program. When i push it the first time, it should appear. When i push it again, it should exit. Possible?

birty
April 27th, 2006, 03:50 AM
page up and down are called next and prior

blubberhoofd
April 27th, 2006, 05:39 AM
hi,

Also i want to send a key sequence, such as, Ctrl+Tab, Ctrl+Tab, Shift+Tab, Tab, Enter. is there any way to go about doing that?

the Girder keybord action allows you to set a modifier like "Crtl", "Alt" and "Schift"

I want to toggle a program. When i push it the first time, it should appear. When i push it again, it should exit. Possible?

- You have to create 2 commands one to launch the application and one to close it. The one for launching an application can be created by using the "execute" command under the "OS" tab, closing an application can be done in a number of ways (like sending Alt+F4) and depends on the application itself.
- Then setup a "window exists" command (under the "Girder" tab) and set the "Target" to your desired application.
- Then there are the two browse buttons, the top one is for triggering a command when the condition is true (window is found) and the bottom one for when the window is not found. So in this case use the top "browse" button to navigate to the command witch closes the application and the botom one to navigate to the application launching command.

BTW: never used "RockNesX" before, but if you continue to have problems with it, just give a shout here.

That's all, hope it helps :wink: