PDA

View Full Version : chnage volume

mridang_agarwal
May 20th, 2006, 12:50 AM
I have everything configured in girder but I still can't figureout how to control the volume. When i press the 'VOL +' button my remote, i wan;t the PC master volume to increase by 10% and when i press 'VOL -', i wan't it to decrese by 10%. How can i configure this?

Treetop
May 20th, 2006, 11:23 AM
Under the OS tab, Select Volume Change

Click on the Volume button (on that tab page). Choose Source... Master Volume

Place a positive value in the "Step Size" box of Volume up ... Negative value for Volume Down. I have mine set to 3500 and -3500.

For Toggling of the Mute status...

Select Volume Toggle mute from drop-down bow (OS tab). Click Volume button. Select Master Mute. Step Size = 0.

Hope this helps,
Treetop

bcloud99
June 15th, 2006, 02:59 PM
I am a noobie to girder. I got the adaptec TV TUNER 3610 and i can get the control to change volume, however it reacts very slow. Also, the increase is like 1 to 2% at a time. How can i change so that the remote changes in increments of 5%? I am using girder 4.0.4.2 to control my beyond TV and other applications. I am very confused in how to get the remote to work with certain applications. I also want to open Beyond TV from desktop when i press the button MY TV. I can't get beyond TV to open when i do that.