PDA

View Full Version : USB Irda Infrared adapter

hohenyi
September 1st, 2006, 03:55 AM
Dear Sirs,
I've a USB Irda Infrared adapter some where covered in dust that I use to transfer data from my notebook to my hanphone that is B4 the bluetooth era. I'm wondering can this thing work with Girder to run as a multi media remote control. Please advice, Thankz.:-)

Rob H
September 1st, 2006, 04:11 AM
The chances of an IRDA adaptor working as a remote control are extremely slim I'm afraid.

hohenyi
September 1st, 2006, 08:58 AM
The chances of an IRDA adaptor working as a remote control are extremely slim I'm afraid.

Dear sir,

Sorry to bother you, On my PC I've install a PCI TV/FM Tuner and it came with a remote control and IR receiver which is plug into the PCI card remote jack. Do u think it will work with girder. Please advice Thank You.:oops:

Rob H
September 1st, 2006, 09:47 AM
We'll need to know the manufacturer and model before anyone can answer that question. It's possible.

hohenyi
September 1st, 2006, 10:22 AM
We'll need to know the manufacturer and model before anyone can answer that question. It's possible.

Dear Sir,

Is a PCI TV/FM tuner card manufactured by TV card WDM Video capture and it says it run on philips 7130 chip. Those that work with Axife FM Player. Please Advice. TQ.:confused: