PDA

View Full Version : MSI VOX USB2.0 TV-Box plugin v1.0

zx_alexis
November 5th, 2006, 04:54 PM
Hello, All. The plugin I represent to you is for interacting with MSI VOX TV-Tuner. I programmed it because all my attempts of using other plugins failed, and MSIRemote too. So I would be pleased to see yours opinion of using it with your VOX Tuner.

Now version 1.1 with source code.

Ron
November 5th, 2006, 05:23 PM
That's awesome, nothing attached to your post though :-)

zx_alexis
November 6th, 2006, 09:09 AM
Fixed. The zip archive contains plugin and a dll needed for the device control. It has a fake plugin number 92. I haven't found this number in girder 4 release and used next by MSIRemote.

fallenfate
November 11th, 2006, 10:42 PM
cool idea, jus bought one of that actually, but your attachments dont seem to download.......keep getting attachment.php to download insead

fallenfate
November 11th, 2006, 11:17 PM
hmm okie i got it using explorer insead .... but how do you install the plugin in girder 4, seems i'm haveing issues getting that far

zx_alexis
December 13th, 2006, 04:05 PM
hmm okie i got it using explorer insead .... but how do you install the plugin in girder 4, seems i'm haveing issues getting that far

Just unzip it to the Girder folder, and it will appear in plugins.

zx_alexis
January 7th, 2007, 10:22 AM
I'm planning to do some fixes to the plugin:
1. To rewrite it using KOL library (the smallest code - as using WinAPI directly).
2. To add a support of hot unplugging/replugging the device (as it is USB device and Girder won't recieve any message from device as it will be replugged in)
So, the question: does anyone need this plugin?

hlena
June 18th, 2007, 10:11 AM
Yes, I need the way to make work this remote control.
Please, continue your work!

Regards from Uruguay
Horacio