PDA

View Full Version : Playlist Queue .ccf

theguywiththefunnyhair
May 18th, 2007, 08:48 AM
I put together a .ccf to test my gac playlist functions.

I've pretty much got it working the way i want for now so i thought i would share it.

This is not pretty. Its purpose is for me to develop the functions to be integrated into my main .ccf. You wont find any nice graphics here.

If you like the way the playlist works feel free to pull it apart and use it for yourself.

It should work with any player setup that works for the default config of flatstyle .ccf. I only tested it with JRMC.

The main objective was to have a GAC based playlist that allows the selecting of any file and then have a defined set of actions that could be performed on the selected file.

The only thing that doesn't work too well for me is the remove selected button, it has a funny result but i dont know why so i cant fix it

Hope you find something useful.

Dan

Ben S
May 19th, 2007, 07:49 AM
Wow Dan. I _really_ like it. Very intuitive!

The funny effect with remove - it seems to work properly, but it selects the next track. I may have it set the selected variable to empty on remove, so that it doesn't select the next track.

Are you seeing something different?

theguywiththefunnyhair
May 19th, 2007, 10:57 AM
Hey Ben,

I'm glad you like it! I'm working on a Library picker now that i'm pretty excited about. :)

With regard to the remove function, I was actually trying to get it to select the next item in the list after one is removed, for me that seems natural.

The problem i see is when i have a multi page gac+ list, if the file i am currently viewing is on (say) page 6 and the currently playing track is on page 3, when i hit remove the gac list refreshes to show the currently playing track in the second item position, therefore it jumps to page 3 instead of staying on page 6.

Also if i try to repeatedly remove tracks without re-selecting everytime i hit remove i see some funny things.

I was hoping to fix this by being able to perform an action on a file outside the gac+ list (see relevant thread), but it could be a bit of a clutch at straws.

Cheers

Dan

Jlee
May 22nd, 2007, 04:03 AM
This is really brilliant Dan. Well done!

I'll be using some of this in my CCF when I get some spare time. :)