PDA

View Full Version : Font problem in the NetRemote Designer Tree

thiaux
November 14th, 2007, 03:02 PM
Hello,

I have just installed the lastest version of NetRemote Designer and when I am loading a.ccf file, I can not read name in the "tree editor" ( see picture )

Can someone help me ?

Rob H
November 15th, 2007, 07:36 AM
Usually this problem is fixed by rebooting - something weird happens when the installer tries to replace the Pronto.ttf font.

thiaux
November 15th, 2007, 01:50 PM
I have just try that and the problem is not resolved. Still have font problem in the tree editor. Another strange thing. If I select a note and try to edit its properties ( Ctrl+P ), I have the application crashed.

It is happening also with a new template creating from scratch.

Stephane

Rob H
November 15th, 2007, 03:25 PM
In that case you'll probably need to delete the font cache and reboot. See http://forum.high-logic.com/viewtopic.php?t=1731

thiaux
November 18th, 2007, 02:07 PM
I do that and still have font problem. Very strange .... and I have no idea of what the problem is since any where in the soft, fonts are corrects.

Stephane

Rob H
November 18th, 2007, 02:30 PM
Okay, try this. Make sure that neither NetRemote nor NetRemote Designer are running, delete the font cache and the Pronto.ttf file.

Reboot and reinstall NetRemote Designer.

discojudd
December 4th, 2007, 05:10 AM
Hi I am having the above mentioned issue and can't find the Pronto.ttf file to delete but I have tried everything else that was suggested. any thoughts firstly why it does this and secondly how to fix it (i.e I where is pronto.ttf file as it is not in the fonts file or promixis file? and any other thoughts in case plan A doesn't work)

thanks John

Rob H
December 4th, 2007, 08:08 AM
You should find it in Windows\Fonts I believe