PDA

View Full Version : A coupla probs - NRD crashes and Copy Look

maxthebuilder
November 28th, 2007, 09:10 PM
Hello,
haven't touched NRD for a while.. Upgraded to NRD 1.1.0.45 and NR 2.0.0.103

Two problems so far:

-- NRD always crashes when I start it with NR already started. If NR is not running and I start NRD - it fires up NR and starts itself without a crash.

-- Maybe I am imagining thigs but I thought Copy Look was for copying graphics from one element and pasting into another.. Doesn't work.

Any idea?
Thanks!

--max

tmorten
November 28th, 2007, 10:50 PM
I've tried unsuccessfully to get the crash from starting NR before NRD; I'll try on some other systems to see if I can get it to happen.

I'm not sure about "copy look"... I've never used that one. I'll have to take a look in the code and see what going on under the covers.

Best,
Tim

maxthebuilder
November 29th, 2007, 01:01 AM
Thanks Tim,
Maybe I just need to reinstall MB-NR-NRD to get rid of that crash..

I am not sure about the "copy look" myself - it's been too long since I used NRD last time.. but I instinctively went for Copy Look to copy the graphics from one button to another - this means I was using it before... :)

I've tried unsuccessfully to get the crash from starting NR before NRD; I'll try on some other systems to see if I can get it to happen.

I'm not sure about "copy look"... I've never used that one. I'll have to take a look in the code and see what going on under the covers.

Best,
Tim