PDA

View Full Version : Changing the opening page group?

Cocophone
December 12th, 2007, 01:10 AM
Can you change what page group Netremote version 1 starts up with.

I have several page groups in my ccf file and I would like to startup with a page group that is currently not the "Home" page group. Is there a setting for what page group is used for startup or do I need to rename a different page group to "Home"?

Rob H
December 12th, 2007, 01:59 AM
It has to be Home I believe.

maxthebuilder
December 12th, 2007, 02:24 AM
It also has to use the Master template, I believe. Not a very nice behavior. Maybe I am wrong here.. but I just moved my starting page from Home to JRMC by deleting Home and assigning the master template to JRMC (had to make the Master an exact duplicate of the Device template)..

Rob H
December 12th, 2007, 03:18 AM
No, you're quite right - I forgot that wrinkle.

Cocophone
December 12th, 2007, 03:04 PM
It also has to use the Master template, I believe. Not a very nice behavior. Maybe I am wrong here.. but I just moved my starting page from Home to JRMC by deleting Home and assigning the master template to JRMC (had to make the Master an exact duplicate of the Device template)..

Ok... that worked to change the Page Group used when starting netremote from Home to JRMC.

Now how do I change the order of the individual pages within a page group. The page I want is not the first page within the page group.

Rob H
December 12th, 2007, 05:00 PM
I think you just have to change the page name to Home or you might have to make it the first page in the group.

Cocophone
December 12th, 2007, 06:57 PM
I think you just have to change the page name to Home or you might have to make it the first page in the group.

How do you change a page to the first page in the group? You can't drag the page up or down to change it's position it the group.

I did a work around by copying the pages to a new temporary ccf and deleted the pages in the original ccf and then copying the pages back to the original ccf in the new order.

Rob H
December 12th, 2007, 07:32 PM
Sorry, I must have been having a brainfade then there's no ordering to pages within a pagegroup.

Did renaming it as Home not work?

Cocophone
December 12th, 2007, 07:59 PM
It seems to be working

Thanks for the help