PDA

View Full Version : Template for creating plugins using treescript & lua

Tieske8
December 17th, 2007, 09:31 AM
Hi,

after some frustration on digging through all material and examining other peoples stuff to get my custom actions and conditionals to work, I decided to put my lessons learnt into a code template so my next project will be easier to complete.

The download contains 2 files, interface (XML) and code (LUA). The LUA file also includes all instructions on how to use it.

Provided are:
- example Action
- example Conditional
- example Timer (for background checking stuff)
Only thing you need to do is to update some variables and filling in the blanks with your own specific code (just read the comments in the code file).

Let me know what you think, so maybe I'll take the effort to fill in some missing items.

==================
Edit 17-May-2010: Today I moved the downloads, as I'm unable to get them updated on the promixis site.
Edit 18-Feb-2011: Uploaded version 0.2, which I made almost a year ago, but forgot to put online...
- Added a config page
- Code to easily read settings from the registry

You can find them here: http://www.thijsschreijer.nl/blog/?page_id=211

Ron
December 17th, 2007, 10:34 AM
Thanks for putting that together! That is great.

Tieske8
December 27th, 2007, 06:02 AM
Hi Ron,

I uploaded an update, but at the uploads section its still listed as "new", thats probably also the reason it isn't visible in the download section.

Can you have a look at it?

thx.

Ron
December 27th, 2007, 12:07 PM
What is the ID number? You can find that by hovering over the edit link in the upload management page.

Tieske8
December 28th, 2007, 02:51 AM
the ID is 1027

Tieske8
February 18th, 2011, 03:11 PM
Uploaded a newer version (which sat on my system for almost a year without publishing it...)

Added;
- config page
- registry settings code

for details download and check the comments in the lua file.