PDA

View Full Version : Image Picker

emery
December 17th, 2007, 06:50 PM
Has anyone else had the image picker display just a number instead of the actual graphic?
As soon as I click on a few of the image numbers, the graphic appears, but seems to be random as far as which ones show up. It also reverts back the the number almost every time I open the picker.

I am running the lastest version of Designer. (1.1.0.45)

Rob H
December 18th, 2007, 03:33 AM
Yes, I've seen this (on XP). It seems to happen most often when you use the scroll arrows or the thumb itself to scroll the image list. If you click in the non-thumb area then the images redraw. At least I think that's what happens.

I just tried it, and can't reproduce it now!

pgpg
June 23rd, 2008, 03:01 PM
FYI
I have this problem in the latest version (51).

Edit: And it also applies to the color scheme picker

dsmes
July 7th, 2008, 10:21 PM
I've never had a problem in Image Picker but I used to have weirdness in the Color Scheme Picker. Instead of numbers, though, I just see nothing. When I click on the "nothing", the colors appear. I say "used to" because I no longer see this problem with NRD v1.1.0.51.

Possibly related, every time I make a new button or frame, I get a new color scheme named "[Unnamed]". The problem is that when you get several hundred [Unnamed] color schemes, the Color Scheme Picker dialog box takes upwards of 15 seconds to open. This still occurs with the current version. As a suggestion, it would be nice if NRD would consolidate [Unnamed] schemes with identical colors into one. See attached image for an indication of how many schemes one of my CCF has (note the scroll bar).

Rob H
July 8th, 2008, 05:49 AM
NRD build 152 consolidates all identical schemes when it loads a CCF (it still creates the duplicates when you add a new button though - otherwise if you changed the colour of a new button without creating a named scheme all other buttons using the unnamed scheme would also change colour).

I'm a little disappointed that the problem with repainting still occurs in build 151 though, I'll see what I can do in 152 to try to fix this, but it's tricky since it doesn't occur for me under Vista.