PDA

View Full Version : JRMC & LDJ Skin

Cocophone
December 24th, 2007, 02:38 AM
Here is a skin I've been working on. It uses Netremote Ver 1 and it's set up for LDJ and JRMC.

I'm using a 17" screen at 1280x1024

These are some of the JRMC screen captures

Cocophone
December 24th, 2007, 02:44 AM
and these are some of the LDJ screen captures

talm
December 24th, 2007, 04:04 PM
Nice looking interface and I wish I kept my NR1 interface just for LDJ.

I see that you have the lyrics displayed in your CCF. How did you update the ID3 tag with the lyrics? I am looking for something automated to do that and I did not find any prorgram.

I know that KingSparta's plugin does not work to JRMC version 12 so I hope it is not going to be a manual job.

Thanks,

Tal

Cocophone
December 24th, 2007, 04:43 PM
Nice looking interface and I wish I kept my NR1 interface just for LDJ.

I see that you have the lyrics displayed in your CCF. How did you update the ID3 tag with the lyrics? I am looking for something automated to do that and I did not find any prorgram.

I know that KingSparta's plugin does not work to JRMC version 12 so I hope it is not going to be a manual job.

Thanks,

Tal

KingSparta has a plugin called DataMaster. It worked for me for JRMC 12.

I upgraded to JRMC 12 because I'm moving my audio library to the flac format and JRMC 12 has flac as a native format.

I use the LDJ about as much as JRMC. I can't wait until the new version of LDJ is ready.

talm
December 28th, 2007, 12:48 AM
Do you have a link to KingSparta DataMaster plugin? I could not find it on JRMC and or KingSparta site.

Thanks,

Tal

Cocophone
December 28th, 2007, 08:41 AM
Do you have a link to KingSparta DataMaster plugin? I could not find it on JRMC and or KingSparta site.

Thanks,

Tal

Here is a link to the JRMC thread http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=36745.0

Mastiff
December 28th, 2007, 10:35 AM
Nice, Cocophone! :) When will the LDJ stuff work for us ordinary folks?

Cocophone
December 28th, 2007, 12:02 PM
I think Rob H is resposible for the LDJ version 2 project.

Here's a post #13 from Rob H http://www.promixis.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16320&highlight=ldj&page=2

I use LDJ everyday for video podcasts. I have the podcast program "Juice" download them into a directory LDJ will scan. Then when I get home I open netremote click on the rescan button on the LDJ page and then select the video podcast to watch on my TV. I usually watch "Cranky Geeks" "DL.TV" and "Diggnation" each week.