PDA

View Full Version : T shirt contest...

kwaugh
February 27th, 2008, 11:27 AM
I posted this suggestion when the showcase thread first got started, but I think it's time to make the suggestion again...

How about a little contest to get folks to submit ccfs to the showcase thread? You guys have to have some t-shirts or other low cost swag stored away in the palacial Promixis office complex that you could donate for prizes!

My goal is not that I'd have any chance of winning anything, I'm just hoping to get some good ideas for my own meager efforts!

K

danward79
February 27th, 2008, 12:18 PM
:cool:Some of us already have T-Shirts!

Mastiff
February 27th, 2008, 03:12 PM
Yeah. I can only wear one at a time! :D

jwilson56
February 27th, 2008, 04:47 PM
I posted this suggestion when the showcase thread first got started, but I think it's time to make the suggestion again...

How about a little contest to get folks to submit ccfs to the showcase thread? You guys have to have some t-shirts or other low cost swag stored away in the palacial Promixis office complex that you could donate for prizes!

My goal is not that I'd have any chance of winning anything, I'm just hoping to get some good ideas for my own meager efforts!

K

well then just send me the tshirt then...

j/k

kwaugh
February 28th, 2008, 02:37 PM
...I'm sure it would impress my friends!

(I'd still rather have a contest!)

K

Jlee
February 29th, 2008, 04:54 AM
I do believe I have been leading the official CCF download charts for approximately the last 4 years so just send me the T-Shirt and competition over :D

It was a nice competition though and thanks to everyone for taking part, particularly JWilson56 for pushing it close :)

jwilson56
February 29th, 2008, 08:00 AM
I guess I should release my new skin.... that would push me over the top.... hehehehe

John

Jlee
February 29th, 2008, 04:19 PM
Where's my T-Shirt Mike?