PDA

View Full Version : CM15 pro

liofr
March 28th, 2008, 05:39 AM
i have the new cM15 pro device .
seem usb device is discover by window xp pro but driver could not be install .
see marmitek ( france) install their driver during installation of and their home automation software (activehomepro) but don't work !! ( have to go in deep to test on another pc because test many software ) . Search information in search engine and see in many home automation software forum that something have to be implemented by each home automation software. So

1)does promixis support marmitek driver ?

2) does promixis support CM15 pro devices ?

3) i have 3 usb hub device ( 4 usb connecter on each ) ; does xp support 12 usb connector ?

thank's

Rob H
March 28th, 2008, 06:25 AM
1) I strongly suspect that the driver is just a USB->serial port driver so it should be okay
2) It should work as a CM11/CM12, but I don't have a sample of the hardware to confirm this
3) XP should support up to the USB limit of devices (which I think is 127, but not 100% sure).

Some USB->serial port devices won't work on a hub so you may have to plug it in directly. That's usually a good first step when debugging this sort of thing.

liofr
March 28th, 2008, 06:36 AM
yes
i test also this case but have 4 usb connector ( 2 in the motherboard and 2 in the front side panel of the pc ) . so i have to try each usb since some don't work .... a waste of time with perhaps anti virus problem !!!!
-------------other subject ( information)
think ethernet and wifi are the best way to use automation home and ask myself is ethernet usb exist and yes !! (http://www.start64.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=512&Itemid=73)
thank's for your reply

liofr
April 12th, 2008, 12:33 PM
ok i could install cm15 in my xp OS and control device using active home .
now i ll have to test girder and x10 device !
when see girder all the device control by girder is sofware not real device !
0- how to use map file after been create using event mapping editor
1-could someone give me links /informations about how to test x10 LM12F device and control it using girder software AND webserver ?
2-is there a lua command line way to test x10 device in girder ? understand i can use xml gui "dui designer" ( store in %GIRDER%plugins\UI ) AND be control using lua "tree script PLugin"(store in %GIRDER%plugins\treescript ). but dui is configuration tool against driver ; so who compile driver ? where are store the value selected/enter in the dui ?
3- is there a example /Demo of the use of both "dui designer" and "tree script plugin" ?
Does all the interface find in window / tab when go to File |setting |all the setting can be understand as good example ?
ok find this http://www.promixis.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10559
4- which xml interface gui syntax come the tags use in %GIRDER%plugins\UI\*.xml and editable by designer.exe (wpf like)
5- how to know wich script file ( lua dll ) use variable create in the dui designer and no variable use in the gui ?
6 see log Display capture and show
--keyboard
--taskswitch
--taskcreate
--USB-UIRT driver
i ll think using activehome pro (AHP) and swicht some x10 device on/off using AHP ll show some information in the log display ?

thank's