PDA

View Full Version : Feature Request

dsmes
April 19th, 2008, 08:02 PM
Actually more of an enhancement...
Would you please increase the maximum number of X axis child loop frames to 2048 or so? I know, strange request. I use sliders in a loop frame to generate graphs and on 1024x768 CCFs, I run into the present 1000 loop frame limit.

Also, if it's easy, I'd appreciate the minimum X-Spacing value limit of the child loop to -2048 or so. That's right, increase the negative number limit. You see, for my wind direction history indicator, I use loop frames holding a dial chart to indicate this, and if the loop frames have a negative X-axis position, they can be made to overlap each other.

I'll post some examples once I get the latest version of NR working. In the meantime, I'd be most greatful if these limits could be changed. Thanks!

Rob H
April 20th, 2008, 03:34 AM
How long did that page take to load in previous builds of NR?

There must be a better way than this of doing what you want surely? Can you do it with nested loops for example?

I also can't guarantee that overlapping the boundary of the containing element will be supported in later versions (I assume you've tested that this still works in build 119?)

dsmes
April 20th, 2008, 10:54 AM
I have never noticed a delay loading the page; even on 500MHz tablet computers. But now that you mention it, the page with the sliders is slightly slower than others to load. But still less than one second.

These features still work in v119 but I am not 100% sure because I use Marcel bar charts and dial charts, and they no longer work in loop frames (previously reported problem).