PDA

View Full Version : Simultaneous actions? Possible?

Rasmus
May 7th, 2008, 04:31 PM
Hi everyone. Just got my copy of Girder 4.0. In spite of a very steep learning curve, I finally got the hang of it... And I LOVE it! :D

I'm programming my MCE 2005 remote (using MCEIr.dll) to control Winamp, Windows Media Center etc. And now, I want to program Photoshop as well.

When doing that, I'd like the ability to navigate on a zoomed picture, which in Photoshop requires that you press [SPACE] and while you hold that, press LEFT MOUSE BUTTON and move the mouse in a direction. So for instance, I want the LEFT NAVIGATION button on my remote to perform the action: [SPACEBAR]+[LEFT MOUSE BUTTON]+[MOVE MOUSE LEFT].

Now, I know how to use Macros, but that performs one action at a time, and not simultaneously. How is this possible?? Looking forward to an answer.

quixote
May 8th, 2008, 04:01 AM
If you look up keyboard actions in the help file I think you'll find what you're looking for.

Rasmus
May 8th, 2008, 06:23 AM
Thanks for the answer. That doesn't help me much though. Because as far as I could see, it is not possible to program mouse movements and buttons by using the Keyboard plugin. if that was what you meant? Is there another solution? TIA.

quixote
May 14th, 2008, 08:03 PM
There is a mouse action folder on the left side in the expert interface.