PDA

View Full Version : conditionnal event

billybobbonnet
August 2nd, 2008, 12:42 PM
Hello,

I'm new to girder and I would like to do something which seems to be possible, but I can't find how.

I have girder 4 and an USB uirt and 2 remotes. (the tv one and the htpc one)
I would like to do 2 kind of events.

The first one is: when usbuirt receive "volume up" from htpc remote, it sends "volume up" ir code of my tv remote; Same logic for volume down power on/off and mute. I'm looking for some explanations on how to do it.

The second event is harder to do:

My tv has the following av modes: tv - ext 1, 2, 3 - hdmi1, 2. To switch between those modes, there is no direct ir specific code: I have to push "av menu", "arrow up", "arrow up", "enter" to go from HDMI1 to ext1 and "av menu", "arrow down", "arrow down", "enter" to go from ext1 to HDMI1.

I would like to send those tv remote IR codes, when push on a single htpc remote button, but with a toogle mode, in order to avoid doing 2 times the ir sequence to go from HDMI1 to ext1, for exemple.

USB UIRT plugin is loaded in girder 4, I added my remotes "htpc" and "tv" but I can't find how to do those events, especially the second one.

Do you have some advises please?

nb: I'm french and I'm not sure my english is good enough to explain everything clearly, so I can give more details if needed

thanks!

billybobbonnet
August 2nd, 2008, 02:08 PM
Hello,

I managed to do my first event type, and concerning the second, I noticed that sequencials ir commands can't work, because some of its can be missed by the receiver.:(