PDA

View Full Version : ScollUp, ScrollDown

Wilhelm
October 8th, 2008, 12:12 PM
Hi Guys,

I used to have two hardkeys to scrollup or scrolldown. Some of my panels are hidden, and didn't show up when scrolling.
Now, that I have converted my CCF from Tonto to NRD those hidden panels show up when scrolling through the screens.
What can I do, am I missing something here?
Please help, it's quite urgent.
Thanks
Wilhelm

P.S. I am trying NRD 2.0.0.2 at the moment.

Wilhelm
October 8th, 2008, 12:22 PM
Well, it seems, the hidden flags are not saved. When I save a file and load it again, they are gone... :-(
Just tested 2.0.0.4 and it's the same. So I suppose, there is nothing, I can do about it?
So back to Tonto?
hmm...

Rob H
October 8th, 2008, 03:49 PM
I'll have to take a look at that - I thought I'd already fixed it.

It would help to have a sample CCF that has the hidden flag set for some pages though.

Wilhelm
October 9th, 2008, 09:15 AM
Hi Rob,

thanks for the answer. I have attached two samples.
The NRD version is just as NRD converts it. You see, that the offset of the buttons is not correct. Also you shouldn't be able to scroll through the pages on the home screen. The Digital device has only four available pages, but in the NRD version they are all accessable.

Thanks again
Wilhelm

P.S The tonto version uses the standard skin.

Rob H
October 9th, 2008, 02:38 PM
I'd really like to drop support for skins - they're a real pain.

How many people are actually using them?

Although clearly NRD should correctly offset the elements on the page in this case, if only to help move to a skinless CCF.

Wilhelm
October 10th, 2008, 02:31 AM
... if only to help move to a skinless CCF.
That was exactly my intention.
Yes, I know, but this was not the issue, because I already moved all elements by hand to the correct positions.
I just wanted to do as little as possible to this ccf so you could excatly see, what is going on. So I made a test case with just 2 panels. (didn't want to confuse the issue)
On the other hand, adding an y-offset to every element shouldn't be too hard to do. ;-)

But the real problem is, that NRD doesn't save the Hidden Flag. It imports it correctly though. You can set and reset it in NRD, it only doesn't save it.

Cheers
Wilhelm

Rob H
October 10th, 2008, 04:56 AM
Understood - I'll see what I can do about the hidden flag.

... okay, that's fixed in the next build, but I haven't yet done anything about the offsetting of pages in CCFs that use skins.

Wilhelm
October 10th, 2008, 07:28 AM
Thanks!
When can I expect it to be available?

Rob H
October 10th, 2008, 07:30 AM
Hopefully within the next week.

Wilhelm
October 17th, 2008, 07:31 AM
Hi Rob,

any news on this?
Sorry if I seem unpatient, but I'm really willing to move on.
Thanks

Wilhelm

Rob H
October 17th, 2008, 08:13 AM
It was released on the 13th. It can be easy to miss announcements.

See http://www.promixis.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17302

Let me know if it really is fixed.

Oops, sorry you meant NRD didn't you. It doesn't look like Ron did a build of that at the same time as NR.

Wilhelm
October 18th, 2008, 12:52 PM
Yes I did, but I found it, thanks. Finally I can move to NRD.
Yipeeee!

Thanks
Wilhelm

Rob H
October 18th, 2008, 05:26 PM
Cool, glad it's working.