PDA

View Full Version : Buttons doesent work...

kjetilhansen
October 23rd, 2008, 05:33 PM
Hi...
I am running NR2 and Girder5.
My problem is; I made my custom layout, and all the buttons i have added doesent work...

What i did, New button, action designer, send event to girder, and named the button somthing, but when i save and send to NR and presses the button nothing appears in the log? (Not from NR that is...)

Thanks again for help guys :)

harleydude
October 23rd, 2008, 05:57 PM
What eventstring did you enter into the Send Event to Girder action?

kjetilhansen
October 24th, 2008, 12:56 AM
Many diffrent, but the name started whit what brand it was... like the dvd player is;

dvd_power
dvd_ff

And so on... Dosent it like the _ ?

Rob H
October 24th, 2008, 04:28 AM
There's no problem with _

If you close NR and restart it, do you see messages in the log about NetRemote client connected etc.

kjetilhansen
October 24th, 2008, 05:21 AM
Yes, i see it connects to the (same) computer nr and girder is on the same comp. but nothing happens when i click the buttons...

Rob H
October 24th, 2008, 06:26 AM
How many Girder plugin instances do you have in NetRemote? File| Settings... and select the Plugins tab. Then expand the Girder (-1) entry in the tree.

It might be a good idea to upload your CCF here.

jwilson56
October 24th, 2008, 07:51 AM
Make sure you have your NR setup to talk to Girder. Check the properties that Rob mentioned and use the TEST button to make sure its talking to Girder.

See this screen capture...

kjetilhansen
October 24th, 2008, 09:52 AM
How many Girder plugin instances do you have in NetRemote? File| Settings... and select the Plugins tab. Then expand the Girder (-1) entry in the tree.

It might be a good idea to upload your CCF here.
I have 2.
Laptop and Empire...
Empire is the computer i have bouth NR and girder on...
I dont know why the laptop name comes up, i have girder and netremote on that to though... Mabe it shows up in that log... I'll check.

I tryed to remove the "laptop" and it worked :)
But i dont know why, cause in the next tab it said "defult hostname" and in the window there it said "empire" so i dont know why it dident work...