sonata31
November 9th, 2008, 10:18 AM
How can I display the battery level ?

sonata31
November 13th, 2008, 02:24 AM
Nobody for help me ?

dsmes
November 13th, 2008, 11:46 AM
Search for and install the Marcl Utils driver. Drop the DLL into the Promixis\NetRemote\plugins folder and enable it in the NR settings. In the Properties menu, there will be a check box for Battery Level. Once it's working, you'll see the NR variables in NRD to use in your CCF.

sonata31
November 13th, 2008, 12:35 PM
Search for and install the Marcl Utils driver. Drop the DLL into the Promixis\NetRemote\plugins folder and enable it in the NR settings. In the Properties menu, there will be a check box for Battery Level. Once it's working, you'll see the NR variables in NRD to use in your CCF.

Thank You, Louis

maxthebuilder
November 13th, 2008, 02:23 PM
from older thread:

The battery level variables are built-in to NR since version 1.0 for PPC, and since the latest version of NR 2.0 also for WIN32, so you don't need the marcelutils plugin anymore for battery level on any platform.

The wifi level code in the marcelutils plugin only works for 'old' PPC's like my toshiba e800. it won't work for a recent axim, so don't enable this function or NR might crash...

Marcel

sonata31
November 14th, 2008, 10:24 AM
from older thread:

Thank You, Louis

sonata31
November 14th, 2008, 11:38 AM
Are the variables :

Power.AC
Power.BatteryeLifePercent
Power.BatteryLifeTime
Power.ChargeStatus