PDA

View Full Version : Mouse Remote X-10 Help!

ucsutah
January 13th, 2009, 02:06 PM
I have been trying to resolve this problem for weeks now and still nothing seems to work. I have tried max10, girder, nvieus, remote wonder and nothing seems to get this mouse remote to work on windows xp. I get the mouse part to work everytime but the buttons don't work they just go to the bottom left hand part of the screen.

Ok i have a JR21A receiver and the JR20A Mouse Remote, I have girder 3.3 and installed it. The main problem i think i have is i can't get any of the plugins because all the pages are saying page not found etc. So i have Girder 3.3 installed with X-10/ATI remote interface, but that is the only plugin i could find. I can't find the generic serial driver. There is also a tutorial on this site that shows how to setup the mouse remote and that page cannot be found as well.

Anybody have this plugin or ideas how to get this mouse remote working with the buttons?

thanks

Mark F
January 21st, 2009, 11:50 AM
Try this link (http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=63575) to get more plugins. Is this the mouse remote receiver that attaches to the serial port? If so, the serial plugin should work.