PDA

View Full Version : NRD Problem with Slider

dsmes
March 7th, 2009, 07:34 AM
In NRD v2.0.0.10 (and v...9) when I adjust the throttle time for a slider thumb component from the property grid (Miscellaneous/Component/left click/Set Properties/Throttle), I can't save the CCF. I change the throttle value from 0 to 100. The NRD error box says "There was a problem saving the CCF (The given key was not present in the directory.). The original file has been restored." The Designer.log file has this error:
... clipped log above ...
Creating ElementProperties reusable window
Creating ImagePicker reusable window
Connecting to NetRemote object
Creating CoNetRemoteHelper
Creating CoNetRemote
Getting Namespace
Getting plugins
Getting configuration from registry
Fetching NR variables from NR 3/6/2009 5:30:16 PM
Got NR variables 3/6/2009 5:31:01 PM
Hashed all variables 3/6/2009 5:32:33 PM
Couldn't add key test_5 (duplicate)
Error saving CCF : The given key was not present in the dictionary. at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException()
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(T Key key)
at com.Promixis.NRI.WriteCcfElement(CcfWriter writer, Dictionary`2 fontPosition, Dictionary`2 agPositions, Dictionary`2 element_position, NriElement elem)
at com.Promixis.NRI.WriteCcfElements(CcfWriter writer, Dictionary`2 fontPosition, Dictionary`2 agPositions)
at com.Promixis.NRI.WriteCcf(String file)
at com.Promixis.Controls.NriEditorControl.SaveToFile( String filename)
Error saving CCF : The given key was not present in the dictionary. at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException()
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(T Key key)
at com.Promixis.NRI.WriteCcfElement(CcfWriter writer, Dictionary`2 fontPosition, Dictionary`2 agPositions, Dictionary`2 element_position, NriElement elem)
at com.Promixis.NRI.WriteCcfElements(CcfWriter writer, Dictionary`2 fontPosition, Dictionary`2 agPositions)
at com.Promixis.NRI.WriteCcf(String file)
at com.Promixis.Controls.NriEditorControl.SaveToFile( String filename)
I get the same error if I double-click the slider and edit the Component/Set Properties on the Position tab of the relegated Element edit box.

kwaugh
March 8th, 2009, 09:27 AM
If I use the property box to adjust sliders...

Rob H
March 8th, 2009, 10:08 AM
Damn, I thought I'd caught all of those :(

Rob H
March 8th, 2009, 10:28 AM
Fixed in next build.

dsmes
March 8th, 2009, 10:47 AM
Thanks Rob.
BTW, on old CCFs, I noticed the "default to 100" doesn't work. Perhaps it only defaults properly if one creates a new slider in NRD? (I haven't checked this yet).

Rob H
March 8th, 2009, 10:54 AM
I don't follow you.

dsmes
March 8th, 2009, 12:09 PM
Sorry. When one creates a new slider thumb component, in the component property settings for Throttle, it says "(Milliseconds to wait between changing of values (default 100 milliseconds))" but the default is zero.

BTW, even without changing the throttle setting, I get the error above when creating a new slider. Also, if I open an existing slider and change anything (e.g. MIN or MAX), I also get the error. You probably already knew that, but just in case...

Rob H
March 8th, 2009, 03:41 PM
Ah, right, looks like it's not handling all default values correctly - I'll check that out tomorrow morning.

Yes, I found the same thing - all the same cause.