PDA

View Full Version : Help Needed from Somebody Experienced!

Solosid
May 1st, 2009, 05:13 PM
Hi All,

I have spent about 8 months building my CCF (starting with the flatstyle) for my touchscreens...and I have always had a problem with the library opening so slow...anyway yesterday I found out that the the 'newpro' opens, scrolls & jumps instantly on touch (cheers to John Wilson for that insite)

anyway... I decided to take the day off work today to transfer my ccf to the newpro (reskin it)... oh and boy have I confused myself...

So (a big ask) is there anyone out there who can swop the new pro 'music working, codes etc' to my CCF

I still have the original CCF with the slow music working codes etc'

Cheers in Advance

Mark

Rob H
May 1st, 2009, 05:50 PM
I'd keep your existing code, and change the includeSubItemCount=1 to includeSubItemCount=0 whenever you create a GAC.

That should speed things up considerably.

jwilson56
May 1st, 2009, 06:28 PM
Yep that is the line you need to change... but of coarse you might also be talking about adding those other buttons.

You could email it to me and I will take a look and see how much work there is and if I have the time.

jwilson56 at hotmail.com

Solosid
May 1st, 2009, 06:51 PM
Yep that is the line you need to change... but of coarse you might also be talking about adding those other buttons.

You could email it to me and I will take a look and see how much work there is and if I have the time.

jwilson56 at hotmail.com

Hi John, Thanks for that...email sent

I appreiciate it if you have time.

cheers
Mark

jwilson56
May 1st, 2009, 07:14 PM
I sent you an email.. I need the LUA file as well.

Solosid
May 2nd, 2009, 03:25 PM
Hi John,

Email sent with the Lua file

Cheers

Mark