PDA

View Full Version : How to I add Network TV logos to my config

donaldehill
May 3rd, 2009, 08:37 PM
I've got the concept down of creating buttons and then making them do something. What I need is info on how to change the button to a Network logo. I have logos from Remote Cental but can't figure out how to import those into my config. I appreciate any assistance.

jwilson56
May 3rd, 2009, 09:49 PM
What format are the logo image files? If they are in the likeness of a button then you just select them with the Image Picker and import them from the file. Click the 'State' section in the properties section and it should bring up a panel. There is a section that says "Button Up" and another for "Button Down". Clicking in either area will bring up the Image Picker where you can choose "Add Images". Find the file and you should see it appear for that button. Remember you can have two images for each button that shows a slightly modified image for a button being pressed.

Now if you mean you have that all figured out and the logo's don't look like buttons then you will either need to get a program like Photoshop or Inkscape and edit your own buttons and overlay the logo's on top of the buttons.

There maybe a way to overlay the logo by placing it in a frame that sits on top of the button. Not sure if that would interfere with the button's operation. Its not an elegant solution.

Post a link to the logo images for us to look at.

donaldehill
May 4th, 2009, 09:02 AM
My mistake was I was not clicking in the open area but clicking on the Sample button. Just missed that step of clicking in the open area around the Sample button. Thank you.